March 10, 2020
Are you moving soon? Here's a few easy tips to help!
- When moving clothes on hangers, wrap a trash bag around them
- Before you pack a box, use a box cutter and cut a triangle into 2 sides to make handles for easier lifting
- If you are moving a plastic drawer cabinet, wrap saran wrap about the entire cabinet so the drawers stay closed
- When packing plates, after wrapping in paper, vertically pack them into the box. They are less likely to break
- Use different colored Duct tape to categorize which room the box goes in
- When taking apart furniture, put the screws into a zip lock and tape them to the larger item you took apart.
- If you are packing bottles with liquid, place a small piece of saran wrap over the opening and then close the lid to prevent leaks
Credit: Nifty by Buzzfeed